Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
dcr element not shown in form
hoss1
When I try to edit a dcr, the form does not show the value of the form element 'GalerieName' which is mapped to the xml-node 'name', though it is present in the dcr.
I attached the DCR and the datacapture:
Anybody any ideas?
Thanks!
Robert
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
hoss1
I find out right now, that all the elements in the container 'Daten' can be saved after edititng the form, but aren't read in when opening the form again;-(
groupchange.rptdesign
hoss1
The problem is, that the container 'Daten' did not have an location attribute.
Hm, I skipped this attribute, because I do not want the dcr to have a parent node 'Daten' for the three nested items