Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Multiple Deploy
RajatChopra
Hi, I am relatively new to Teamsite. I was wondering how to achieve multiple deployments. I am targetting a workflow with a preview option. I want the author to be able to preview his work. Then after he is done, he can submit it to a reviewer.
Is it possible for the workflow to deploy onto 2 different locations, in the same job cycle? I am not sure if you can modify the wft_opendeploy.cfg to cater to different servers depending on the stage of the job.
Please help.
TIA,
Rajat
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Please don't cross-post - the thread in the OpenDeploy Product Line forum should be considered the 'active' thread for now.
Migrateduser
Hi Rajat, multiple deployments can be achieved through Open Deploy. You might. Its Fairly simple if you can go through the Opendeply usage Guide.
You can have MUtitire Deployement and reverse deployments as well