Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customizing form screen
ptezh
I am trying to replace DCT form wizard which I am using through command url for new form ,with customized java app which will capture data from external applications and will generate DCR, push data through datadeploy and trigger workflow same as what I get through filling up a form. I don't know which API to use to generate DCR and push data through datadeploy. Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Unfortunately, no matter what version of TeamSite you are using, there are no templating features exposed through any apis. If you want to generate DCRs you will have to use the command line tools (iwregen, iwpt_compile.ipl, etc.) within your code.
Solito
you got it ..?
what's your solution adopted ?
gzevin
you cannot generate DCRs using the tools you have mentioned. You can generate FROM DCRs....
What ptezh is talking about is a completely different story. DCRs could be created from any external source, as XML files, and then will be made as DCRs by attaching appropriate EAs.
There is definitely no API for it. The rest could be automated as well, by command line tools/workflows
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU