Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
KM Reference Connector from STK
System
has anyone seen this behaviour: add KM Reference connector and browse to a category node. Save. Does not show any category folders. Edit connector and data is saved successfully in URL field, but does not work.
Browse to a different category node and it may work.
Only difference I see is that path is shorter (75 chars?) in the case which works, but longer in the ones which do not. All containers have same permission and I am admin anyway so that isn't an issue.
Is there a max char on that property somewhere? A bug? Any workaround?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
I can't duplicate this bug if I understand you correctly. I create some folders originally Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4 and then made a reference connector.
Then I changed the names of them to
Chelsie Art Tower/Strategy & Business Development/ThereMayBePathIssues/ThisIsATestOfAPossibleBugInMPsPathHandling
And then edit the connector and saved and it worked. Made a new one and it worked as well.
I will say we have encountered a number of path, cell size issues in the past so you may have found a bug, but more testing/info is required.
TestMasterReport.rptdesign
TestDetailReport.rptdesign