Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
active task, wrong action field
Bhargav Coca
I am in TS6.5 on win2k. I have a workflow which runs fine, the only problem is in my task list under workflow tab, The action field says "Completed" even though the "AddFiles" task is still active, how can i change it to something different. If i can change it what are the other options which i can give to this field for example can i give "Processing..."
I am attaching a screenshot of the same.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You're misreading it.
It says "Complete" - as an action - not "Completed" - as a status.
As such, I believe the intent is that you can click on the link "to complete" the task (though personally, I've never clicked on the link so I'm not sure what it does).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
DynamicIntervalCalculation.rptdesign
Bhargav Coca
Hello Fish,
I have clicked on the link it will take you to the bottom of the bottom pane showing the finish button. So there is no way that we can change that to some thing like "Processing..."?
Thank you
Adam Stoller
My guess is that you could probably customize some locale-specific message file to change the word used in the link, but I'm not sure whether there's any [supported] way to change what it does.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com