Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customization of Finish button
amar_maheshwary
Hi Guys,
I want to customize "Finish" button on form publisher. I want to call a workflow which will do submission publishing and deployment after that.
Please suggest how to customize this button so that I can call some perl file on click of this button.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Well, if you have a tt_data workflow the finish button should change into a Next button and go straight into the workflow. There should be plenty of documentation on this. You should also be able to find info within the forum as well.
stefanmaier
Hi,
check your available_templates.cfg, there you can configure the conditions under which a workflow is available.
More information about programming workflows gives the "Workflow Developer's Guide" :-)
Regards
Stefan