Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using Citrix
13adam13
I used Citrix a few years ago to access TeamSite 4.5 using the Java launchpad, and I found it to be pretty functional. I do not remember any specifics about the Citrix server
I am looking for some feedback from any admins that have authors using Citrix to get to TeamSite, as my current company is looking at implementing a Citrix solution to help the user experience for users on the other side of the globe.
TS Version -
OS of Citrix Server -
Need for mulitiple languages -
Any TS Java Applets being used -
General comments about experience:
Thanx to all for sharing,
--Adam Wilson
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tienle66
We have some TS users accessing TS 5.5.2 & 6.5 thru Citrix. We haven't seen any issues.
TS 6.5 SP1 / Sol 9
jkm
we have couple of users which are facing performance problems while using TS through citrix ..
tienle66
Recently we have TS Users not being able to View - My Local Files. Their getting a messsage that says that Java isn't installed on my machine.
TS 6.5 SP1 / Sol 9