Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can't edit DCR
tienle66
I'm currently trying to edit a dcr but get the following message:
File disclaimer.dcr of type application/x-director cannot be displayed in the browser window. You can download the file to your local system, or you can perform any of the standard VisualPreview actions using the toolbar.
Download disclaimer.dcr
I can 'Edit with' the dcr but can't load the Visual Format to edit the dcr.
TS 6.5
OS Solaris 8
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
brandon1
Does it have a TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type metadata tag? If not then Teamsite will not intrepret it as a dcr.
You can check by checking the properties.
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris
tienle66
Name: disclaimer.dcr
Location: //xxxx/data
Modified By: root
Modified: 8/3/04 10:17:32 AM
Version: 1+
Comment:
Owner: webadmin
Group: nlmweb
Size (Byte): 3.74kB
Permissions: rwxr--r--
Private: Do not submit
* This DCR was imported/copied over from TS 5.5.2. If I create a new DCR, I'm able to edit w/ Visual Format.
????
cliffhanger
This doesn't seem to have "TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type" extended attribute as brandon mentioned.
You could probably write a simple script to sweep throughy your data directory, and set TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type EA with value "Category/DataType" to your DCR
brandon1
From a shell you need to dispatch the following command iwextattr -s TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type
sub-branch/type
//xxxx/data/disclaimer.dcr
You're best bet is to copy the value in bold from another dcr in the same dir.
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris
missing graph-2.jpg
brandon1
if you need a script to get set a bunch I believe one is available in the tech library
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris
Edited by brandon on 06/28/05 09:40 AM (server time).
nipper
click here
for the script.
FYI I wrote it for Solaris. It was never tested on DOS.
nipper
Also, that is marked as a private file. You will want to change that
tienle66
Thanks for the script! It fixed my issue.
SummaryTestReport.rptdesign
DetailTestReport.rptdesign