Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mounting nfs volume for content store
pbenn
TS 6.5 SP1
Sol 9
I'd like to mount the disk space used for the content store from a Novell Server, namely:
TS Solaris box <--- nfs ---- Novell Server
Is this possible? I'm thinking as long as TS admin and root has R/W access to the Novell server, it should be able to create the content store no problem.
P.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I assume it should be as well. I am not super familiar with Novell, but we have our TeamSite backing stores mounted via NFS to a Network Appliance SAN solution.
Solito
what's teh exact command u runned fior this nfs mount ..?
thanks
Bill Klish
Not sure I follow. I believe we just added an entry to our /etc/vfstab file and it is picked up automatically from there.
Solito
great ...just wanted to know your params when u mounted well if you cans end the line in your vfstab file that would be great
Did you have a chance to get multiple stores mounted ..? ...succeeded or not recommended ..?
thanks