Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Sending messages to the FileSite folders
System
Hi all,
We have just implemented a FileSite and new to the Filesite enviornment. I have a addon to the Outlook 2003 that presents a folders list from my mailbox to select a folder to file my message when sending a message. I can save my sent messages to any other Outlook folders that I have created. When I select a FileSite folder from the list, I am, however, unable to save the sent message to that FileSite folder.
I would like to save the message into that FileSite folder just as I do drag and drop messages to the filesite folders.
I am using vbscript to retrieve the folder list and saving the message into that folder upon message sent event. Using FileSite version 8.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet