Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Devnet gets mentioned in the Press Release
nipper
for GearUP
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060227/sfm030.html?.v=42
none of us were mentioned......
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Thanks for the link Andy, interesting read.
I wouldn't expect to be mentioned in something like that, although it does mention my company is presenting, which is really just Jonathon and I (I recently became an employee of Allstate).
Anyway, looking forward to seeing you there.
~Jeff
Migrateduser
From the little stock price widget on the page with the press release, it looks like IWOV is down over 2% since announcing that Jeff is presenting. Surely the presentation isn't that bad, is it Jeff?
jbonifaci
Haha, ouch, that hurts... Just for that I'm going to come to your presentation and heckle you...