Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
tagging error when editing
nico
ts 6.1 on win2k, when editing a templated page after I generate, etc, I get the following error, "There was a problem with metadata capture configuration. Please contact your system administrator. " Does everyone initially get this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nico
Whoa I see there is a whole section on "Configuring Metadata Capture" in the admin guide. I'm already catching metadata in my templates for web pages. I see how this would be useful for other types of assets, is there a way to turn it off?
Adam Stoller
I assume you're using the CCStd wizard interface - I believe there are some posts around that talk about how to disable the metatagging step of the wizard (at least by file extension, but I would hope that it could be done completely as well) - whether or not you're able to do this in 6.1 (with or without SPs) or whether you need 6.5 I don't know (my customer doesn't use CCStd - so I haven't bothered looking into it myself).
Check the release notes and the UITK Customization Guide if you can't find details by searching the forums.
You could probably configure the metadata-rules.cfg and datacapture.cfg in IWHOME/local/config to be a no-op and that might have the same effect.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com