Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CS SDK method that works like iwgetwfobj?
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP1
Windows 2003 EE
I am wondering if there is a comparable way inside of the CS SDK to get the Workflow Data returned as an XML object similar to the iwgetwfobj CLT. I am not seeing it directly in the java docs.
Thanks,
-Bill
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
There is no way in CSSDK to get an XML output for workflow objects.
Best Regards,
Narendra
Bowker
Narendra,
In as much as there is no direct way to get an XML looking output from cssdk that looks like getwfobj, once you have CSSDK up and working, creating a java class to generate one would not be too difficult.
BIll,
You seem to have done quite a bit with CSSDK already (based upon your previous posts) so I'm assuming you have CSSDK up and running. If you need a little help on such a class, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Bill Klish
True, was hoping to avoid that effort, but that is probably the only way to get the information for archival purposes.
Thanks,
-Bill
daved1
Try this java:
String cmd = "mycommand";
Process proc = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(cmd);
DataInputStream ds = new DataInputStream(proc.getInputStream());
BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(ds));
StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
String line;
while ((line = reader.readLine()) != null) {
sb.append(line + "\n");
}
ds.close();
reader.close();
String myResult = sb.toString();
You will need to reference the clt manual for the exact usage but it has worked in the past for me.
-D