Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Reading Multiple DCRs into One
lizn
I was wondering if anyone knows how possible this would be or how to do it. I have two different DCRs that I want to now combine and us a DCR that has multiple pages, the first page being DCR 1 and the second page being DCR 2. When saving, I can once again create two separate files in different locations. The main purpose is to make all the information open at one time instead of the user having to open dcr 1 and then dcr 2 at separate times. I figure you'd need to set some EAs in order to create a relationship between the two, but wasn't sure if anyone else has ever tried anything like this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
There is [currently and to the best of my knowledge] no supported mechanism for allowing multiple DCRs to be related to one another in such a way as to present them within a single form yet allow them to remain distinct files.
You'll either need to combine the DCRs into a single DCR that conforms to a single DCT - or create your own custom UI for managing this custom relationship
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com