Hi,
From my previous posts it's obvious that I am very new to Documentum. Kindly bear with my silly questions and any help is appreciated.
I am using Dctm 6.5. I am trying to build the template in Formsbuilder. Its a search form. This form is then later attached to Taskspace. I have to search the external database in this form. So I am trying to build the JDBCDataSourceAdaptor. I planned to set up the connection and test the list building in Formsbuilder itself. It seems impossible. The jdbc_<adaptor_name>.properties file goes under my <war_file>/WEB-INF/classes. This is where I give the connection details. Somehow I have to tell the SQL query for with the search criteria and point the listview where the results goes to. It seems I cant mention the query in Formsbuilder, because it restricts to the tables only in the same repository that I signed in.
So it leaves to do it programmatically. I saw some datasource xmls and queries in few discussion threads. But I dont know where to place them and how to call them in my code. I searched Formsbuilder user guide, and other development guides. They just says the datasource xmls, but not clearly says where to place them etc. Please somebody help me in this? If you could give rough steps, it would be of great help.
Thanks so much in advance.
D. Selvameena