Dear Experts,
Below are the steps which I followed for developing a POJO service using Composer
1. Write an interface (ITest.java) and implementation (Test.java) annotated with DfsPojoService and a helper class TestImplentation.java
2. Build the code (Composer auromatically did the build using in-built ant)
3. Use Export Service Archive option to get ear (TestService.ear) and jar (TestService-remote.jar) files
4. Deploy the ear on my application server, which is Weblogic
5. Write a client program TestClient.java to invoke the service. Add the DFS client library and TestService-remote.jar to the classpath
6. Instantiate the service remotely in TestClient (using Servicefactory.getInstance().getRemoteService) and invoke the service methods
All this worked fine. I notice that TestService-remote.jar has the helper class TestImplentation.class exactly as it is in my Service project (out of which I exported service archive). I decompiled So, it gives me assume that whenever I make changes in TestImplentation alone, I would have to re-build the service ear & remote jar files again and replace the remote jar files in all the client applications. I thought the remote-jar would have proxy classes like how it was the case with WSF.
I would like to know whether the approach that I follow is complete (instead of being 'make it worksome how'). If not, please suggest me an approach so that any changes at service level are available to client applications without any or much changes to be done.
Warm Regards
Naga Sayana Kumar