Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CLT Error
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS6.5 on win 2k. I am getting this strange error with the
"Generate" CLT
. When my DCR name has
Spaces
. If with no spaces it generates perfectly alright. Pleae advise.
Thank you
Command Which doesn't work
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwgen -t "Y:\default\main\VSD\Content\WORKAREA\Work\t
emplatedata\Products\Accessory\presentation\Accessory.tpl" -r "Y:\default\main\V
SD\Content\WORKAREA\Work\templatedata\Products\Accessory\data\sample test 8" "Y:\
default\main\VSD\Content\WORKAREA\work\xml\Products\Accessory\sample test 8.xml"
"my" variable $thisData masks earlier declaration in same scope at (eval 26) lin
e 182.
Command that works
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwgen -t "Y:\default\main\VSD\Content\WORKAREA\Work\t
emplatedata\Products\Accessory\presentation\Accessory.tpl" -r "Y:\default\main\V
SD\Content\WORKAREA\Work\templatedata\Products\Accessory\data\sampletest8" "Y:\
default\main\VSD\Content\WORKAREA\work\xml\Products\Accessory\sampletest8.xml"
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'd guess the error is occurring somewhere else - and you just happen to be noticing it with the call to iwgen.
Search your code for all occurrences of $thisData
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bhargav Coca
Yes fish you are right, I checked into my ipl file for occurances of
$thisData
but, there is no occurance of this anywhere. I was wondering the problem is with the declaration of vaiable using
"my"
. Is it a wrong practice, if i am getting a variable and then i am assigning that variable to an other variable which i am declaring using
"my"
. I think this is what causing problem. Please advice.
Thank you
Adam Stoller
Post the code and I might take a look and critique it - if I have the time.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bhargav Coca
I have the code attached Fish, But still i am confused. Lets forget about the ipl forget about getting any variables. Still it is just an ordinary CLT with everything specified in at the command line, no variables nothing. But still it trows the same error.
Thanks
jbonifaci
You forgot to attach the file...
~Jeff
Bhargav Coca
oops sorry here it is.
Thank you
Adam Stoller
I'm going to guess that the error is coming from the PT Y:\default\main\VSD\Content\WORKAREA\Work\templatedata\Products\Accessory\presentation\Accessory.tpl
Look in there - and my guess you'll find $thisData - and at least one place where its making use of the filename and not quoting it in a scenario where it needs to be quoted.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bhargav Coca
I go the solution, The problem was not with pt instead its with the path for the xml file. $workarea gives me the path starting from \default, but in my generate command i am stating it as \$workarea, which is blowing it. So i removed "\" and it works fine.
Thanks