I am using WFConstructor, and I have several parallel tasks that filter files. The tasks each take the same set of files, filter them based on the metadata and send the files down 2 different paths (some require additional approval before submitting and some don't).
The problem is, I can't get this to work with deleted files. When I take the submitted file list returned by Teamsite and expand it to list all deleted files (not just the top level deleted directories) and try to attach this file list to the external task, I get an error "The path deleted_directory/deleted_file does not exist in the workarea." What's weird is that it works fine if I just pass in the deleted_directory, even though it doesn't exist in the workarea either. When I add the files/directories below the top level deleted directories, the whole thing breaks.
Does anyone have a workaround for this or understand why this might be happening?
The only workarounds I thought of is a) not using WFconstructor and b) not allowing users to attach directories to workflows unless the directories are empty. Both of those are suboptimal though.
This is on TS 6.5 SP2
Thanks,
Dmitry
Edited by Dmitry on 10/14/05 01:44 PM (server time).