Hi All,
When I checkout the form, edit the form and check it back in, all the edited values are lost..
Is this expected behavior or am I doing some thing wrong?
Did you configure the data storage of the form for XML, object, or both?
It is the taskspace search template so there is no option of storing/saving the attributes..
If its a Taskspace form, you should be mapping the values to process variables. These process variables can then be mapped to object attributes.
I guess I did not phrase my question properly.
Actually I am embedding javascript into the form by checking out the form and checking back in. When I check in back the form, all the edited values are lost.
This is just a search template and I dont have any process attached to this.
Cant help you. I dont think taskspace forms are designed to allow custom java script customizations.
Have you tried extending taskspacesearchcomponent and adding your javascript there? I am not sure how can you tie your javascript to the xforms controls as xforms controls are rendered differently...
I am afraid that forms controls are rendered differently. Any way I will try this suggestion and post back the results.