Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting copy of a document using SDK
Viswa
I am trying to get a copy of the document from one of my Imanage repositories...
Here is the code that I am using and I am getting the following error....
mysession = mydms.Sessions.Add("servername")
mysession.Login("user", "pwd")
mydb = mysession.Databases.ItemByIndex(1)
mydoc = mydb.GetDocument(297, 1)
mydoc.GetCopy("c:\\temp", imGetCopyOptions.imNativeFormat)
It’s a simple code...I am getting error message.....
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in ImportintoImanage.exe
Additional information: [NRTDocument ][Document is readonly ]Access is denied.
The document is not checked out in the database.
Can you guys help me with that....
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Viswa
You will have to put a docname for the document like
mydoc.GetCopy("c:\\temp\\mydoc.doc", imGetCopyOptions.imNativeFormat)
That does it.. thanks for everyone who viewed this note...