Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
do I have to use dataDeploy in teamsite6.5 search
System
hi,
I want to use teamsite6.5 search function to find my customized metadata for files in teamsite. I know I should use DataDeploy to work with metadata in teamsite6.1 because there have no build-in search engine.
do I need the datadeploy also in teamsite6.5 search? I read teamsite6.5 admin guide for teamsite search,and it said I should modify the datacapture.cfg first,then modify the fieldmapping config file .
anyone can tell me if I need datadeploy?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
imfarooq
TS Search is a completely new feature that does not depend on Datadeploy.
Btw, Datadeploy is now merged with Opendeploy and is clubbed as "content distribution"
Migrateduser
you mean I don't need the OD now?!
thanks!
I will try it these days!
imfarooq
Ofcourse you will still need OD if you want to deploy TS content to another box.