In workflow, can anyone explain me the meaning of the undergiven code within any task, of case 3. Case 1: Activate 'Re-Activate_Task' and Failure_Task' parellely.Case 2: Does activate the task depending upon Callback. either 0 or 1.Case 3: WHAT DOES THIS ACT AS??I have read this code somewhere... just want to know as whether this works or not?? Secondly if yes, then what would be the best condition to use this type of successor sets?I know... its somewhat different... so thought of posting it on.
Hi All,TS 6.7.1 SP1Win 2003 ServerWFM 1.0.0.1We are implementing a concurrent workflow in which the values of the reviewers are selected from a multiselect item. These values get populated in a text box.But when i submit the workflow it gives me an error saying "0 or multiple successors elements in taskStartReviewCycle".Whereas if I do not select the reviewers and enter them manually in the text box then the workflow is successful.I have made some changes in the custom_instantiation.cfg to accomodate these items.Could someone guide me on this. Thanks,Vijaya