Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Killing One Job
jajtiii
I have a workflow that is hung on a task and need to remove it. The job shows up in the GUI, but when I try to view it, it seems to hang (the page tries to show the job details, i.e. completed tasks and active task, and other such info, but it never truly is able to...the browser just hangs.)
I have seen where you can blow out the workflow directory to remove corrupted jobs, but that will destroy all of the jobs out there (which is not an acceptable course of action.)
Is there a way to kill one single job from the command line?
thanks in advance for your assistance,
jones
TS 6.5, OD w/DD 6.0.1
Solaris 9
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iw_store
Hi,
Use iwrmjob jobid to remove the job.