Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
blank template page when create or edit DCR
System
Hi,
We have TS 5.5.2 SP2 running fine. Suddenly we started getting this problem. If we are trying to Edit html (which was generated with DCR) or Create a new DCR....we are getting a blank template page. The blank page has "Teamsite Templating Data Capture Form" as title and its totally blank. I did iwreset -a and even restarted the iwserver. I checked iwui/error_log, servlet_log, etc but nothing significant in there. Please let me know if any one has encountered same issue and resolved. Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
We are getting this error only on the DCR s with Visual format editor. The DCR hangs for longtime and gives javascript error eWebEditProPath undefined. The templates were working fine... and suddenly we started getting this issue. Is there any place I can check for visualformat errors on the Teamsite server ?
Thanks,
Migrateduser
There are other posts in this forum outlining issues with too many instances of VisualFormat fields in a single DCR.
I believe the reliability of VisualFormat is much better in 6.5.
Given that 5.5.2 is now at end-of-life you should probably think about an upgrade plan.
Regards,
lissa
DavidMusser
I'm on 6.5 and I just started getting this error. Is there any kind of license that expires etc?
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01
DavidMusser
I know what the issue was with mine. Now I have to solve the problem. Proventia Desktop was installed. This is like zonealarm, but blocks a lot more than zonealarm.
Unauthorized access attempt. The signature looks for a specific Class ID followed by an attempt to run an executable. Is what's caught in the error.
So I have to see how to get around this. Proventia is the new name of blackIce. Anyone have any ideas?
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01
DavidMusser
Issue solved for BlackIce/Proventia I needed to add TeamSite to the trusted sites.
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01