I have a replicant "A" having Max=2 and default=0 containing 2 fields "field1" and "field2". I need to do the following deployment:A instance 1, field1 ==> Db1 fieldA instance 1, field2 ==> Db2 fieldA instance 2, field1 ==> Db3 fieldA instance 2, field 2 ==> Db4 fieldI tried doing it like the following 2 ways that but neither of them worked out for me and datadeploy doesn't recognize that:<column name="Db1" data-type="VARCHAR(1000)" value-from-field="root/0/A/1/field1/0" is-replicant="yes" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/>----<column name="Db1" data-type="VARCHAR(1000)" value-from-field="root/0/A/[0-1]/field1/0" is-replicant="yes" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/>Is there any way to achieve this functionality?
<column name="Db1" data-type="VARCHAR(1000)" value-from-field="root/0/A/[0-1]/field1/0" is-replicant="no" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/><column name="Db2" data-type="VARCHAR(1000)" value-from-field="root/0/A/[0-1]/field1/1" is-replicant="no" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/>
<column name="Db1" data-type="VARCHAR(1000)" value-from-field="root/0/A/0/field1/0" is-replicant="no" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/><column name="Db2" data-type="VARCHAR(1000)" value-from-field="root/0/A/0/field1/1" is-replicant="no" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/><column name="Db3" data-type="VARCHAR(1000)" value-from-field="root/0/A/1/field1/0" is-replicant="no" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/><column name="Db4" data-type="VARCHAR(1000)" value-from-field="root/0/A/1/field1/1" is-replicant="no" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/>
Thanks it worked. Do you happen to know who to deploy a radio button field using datadeploy. I am trying to do that like any other field but it is giving me error.