Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Search Member Error
rkarp
I never had this issue when trying to add a member to a workspace. Now i cannot search AD and come up with the one person I want to add. I have synchronized all LDAP connections. Here is the error that was thrown when attempting to search for a member...
Ryan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Are you not able to see member in directory view also? or error with search only? Please write little more, screenshots would be very helpful.
Version, SP HF, OS?
Thanks Nicholas
rkarp
I am able to see them in the Directory Tab(first 100 users), that's default for a users group...
I can also add a member from within that Directory Tab...
I just can't search any members from within the Search Tab...
This was working until very recently. I have made no upgrades in the past 60 days. I don't believe any infrastructure has changed on our IT side (New AD Server, etc...).
Screen shots are with this post...
rkarp
I am using Build 4.1.1.0.24
Windows Server 2000
Active Directory
Apache / Tomcat
SQL Server 2000
JTNeville
How's your performance with Apache on Windows? I haven't tried it recently but was rarely happy before when I ran some tests with it and compared them to Apache on Linux.
Nicholas
Sorry to say but probably you find a bug so better if you contact to support. You may need to install the latest HF if was known and fixed already.
Thanks Nicholas
rkarp
I am trying to get Linux boxes for our standard. Our Tax department is in the process of moving to a data center (Wall Township, NJ). The performance has not been to bad because our servers are local and even our non-domain users have had pretty good success with it. The only problem is in the configuration of Apache to connect to Active Directory.