Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Log Record in Visual Basic
Pseghizzi
Hi,
I need to work with MEDIABIN Log Record using Visual Basic for make report..
Now I tried this code:
....
Set myLog = mySession.GetLogFile(LogAudit)
myColumnId = ColUserName
Dim records As Variant
records = myLog.GetRecords(myColumnId)
...
but I have this error on myLog.GetRecord(...
"Error in CMBVariant:: operator SAFEARRAY(). Invalid variant type 3"
Someone Could help me with any code or suggestion?
Thank you
Pier
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Your problem is that MyColumnId must be an array. Pass the parameter as Array(MyColumnId). I am attaching a function used by MediaBin Deployment Agent that parses records from the Audit Log. It can be used as a guide.
Pseghizzi
it's work!
Many thanks to you
Pier Paolo