Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Missing list of servers
13adam13
Version: 6.0.1.0.0 Build 41860 Interwoven 20041018
When I bring up my OpenDeploy Admin GUI, the login page does not have any servers in the drop box for the list of servers.
Without that list, I cannot log into the interface, as I get the error "No servers in list ".
Has anyone seen this before, or have any idea where that list is actually compiled from so I can repopulate it?
--Adam Wilson
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The admin UI used the file odserver.cfg under admin-home\odadmin\config... to generate this drop down.
Mariam
crosstab_derived_totals.rptdesign
13adam13
for anyone else that might experience this issue, the values you enter into the GUI need to be valid XML attribute values.
One of my users created a new Server group called Test & Staging. The ampersand killed the whole list, but changing it to & fixed the problem.
--Adam Wilson