Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
rowcontinue
System
I have two text boxes placed in a single row (using rowcontinue="t") on the dct. The second text box should appear based on the value selected in some combo box. Everything works fine when I remove the rowcontinue="t" and place them in the separate rows. However, it doesnt work when I put rowconinue="t".
Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
This is, I believe, a known limitation of the rowcontinue vs. field visibility - I don't think there's anything you can do other than contact Support and get added to (or create) a bug report / feature request.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bill Klish
I already created a bug for this.
Contact support and have yourself added to Bug #56209