Ok, finally think I am getting somewhere here.The exact steps I took seemed to work and it works after reboot.Create the new top level branch. Go into windows explorer and remove Everyone from the security tab, by not inheriting it from the parent. Then, go back into the TS UI as an Administrator role user with permissions on your new top level branch and re-apply your TS Group Name. I rebooted and everything stayed correct. Seems like a P.I.T.A. to get it setup correctly. Is there an easier way?
Is one able to edit the perms on the STAGING, EDITION and WORKAREA folders via the Y: (IFS) drive?We need to add an additional access group. We can add the group to the branch folder, but not the sub-folders. When trying to make any change, we get a permission denied error even though we have 'full contol'.We're running TeamSite 6.7 on Windows 2003.Thanks,~Chris