Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
sending email
aha1
In Workflow, can email be sent if the user name of the email address is not an existing one? Currently, when I use an non-existing username, system will pop up message saying this TeamSite user does not exist.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
You can send an email to anyone you want. You can't however, assign a task to someone that is not a valid TeamSite user. I believe you are confusing the two issues. If I am mistaken, please provide more detail and post the code you are having problems with and someone should be able to help you further.
aha1
Thank you very much for pointing out clearly. The WF assigns tasks first, it stops there since the user name I gave is not an exising one.
kaalraa
If there is a teamsite userid, then it should be mapped somewhere with a valid email address. In workflow you can send mail to anyone but there should be valid and proper mail ID.
You have to set the mail server settings (SMTP)... so that mail can be send.
- AKs.... The Shadow
aha1
Thank you for the information. After having user id set up for TeamSite, this sending email part works... Thank you all!