Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Iterating Non-Replicant
davemackey
I am trying to create a PT that iterates thought a replicant and from within the replicant I need to iterate thought a multi-select box displaying the content.
I am currently receiving the following:
<AdGroups>
<AdGroup name="test">
<Ad>SideBanner.EN.xml, TopBanner.EN.xml</Ad>
</AdGroup>
<AdGroup name="test 3">
<Ad>SideBanner.EN.xml</Ad>
</AdGroup>
</AdGroups>
I would like:
<AdGroups>
<AdGroup name="test">
<Ad>SideBanner.EN.xml</Ad>
<Ad>TopBanner.EN.xml</Ad>
</AdGroup>
<AdGroup name="test 3">
<Ad>SideBanner.EN.xml</Ad>
</AdGroup>
</AdGroups>
Here Is the PT code:
<AdGroups>
<iw_iterate list='dcr.AdGroups.AdGroup' var='groups'>
<AdGroup name='{iw_value name='groups.InternalName'/}'>
<iw_iterate list='(iwpt_dcr_list("groups.Ads"))' var='banner'>
<Ad><iw_value name='banner' /></Ad>
</iw_iterate>
</AdGroup>
</iw_iterate>
</AdGroups>
Server Info:
Server: DEVINTERWOVEN
Version: Interwoven TeamSite 6.5.0 Service Pack 1
OS: Windows 2003
Thanks for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
maggi
Try this..this should display the result like the way you want.
<iw_perl>
<![CDATA[
$Ads = iwpt_dcr_value('groups.Ads');
@group_array
= split(/,/, $Ads);
for($i=0; $i<scalar(
@group_array)
; $i++) {
iwpt_output("<Ad>".$group_array[$i]."</Ad>");
}
]]>
</iw_perl>
Maggi
TeamSite 6.5/Unix
davemackey
that works..Thanks you for your help.
chart_meter_dial_script.rptdesign