Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ewebeditproevents.js
Nicholas
Version: TS6.5
OS: W2K
As we can create multiple visualformatconfig.xml file for different VFE implementations, same way, can we reference multiple ewebeditproevent.js also for each visualformatconfig.xml configuration?
Thanks Nicholas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
there's a "eWebEditProIncludes" array inside of the ewebeditpro.js.
Therewith you can choose, which of your .js-files should be included or not.
Perhaps you try to fill this array dynamically for your special purposes.
Regards
Stefan
Nicholas
Are there some docs or writing available on these files, will be helpful to explore more.
Actually, I tried couple of things but not seem to work, more information on this thread (could give right direction) will be appreciated.
Thanks Nicholas
stefanmaier
Hi,
directory \iw-home\httpd\iw\ewebeditpro20 contains some pdf documents like developer or installation guide.
Some more information you get through index.htm in the same directory.
Stefan
Nicholas
Thanks Stefan,
I found the PDFs, it will surely help. but there is no index.htm in this directory.
Thanks Nicholas
stefanmaier
Strange. Do you have some other HTML pages like ewepsamples.htm in the directory?
I'm sure that we didn't add any HTML pages to this directory manually.
Nicholas
I'm sure, nothing like help html pages in this directory.
-- Nicholas
stefanmaier
Hi,
we're on TS6.5 SP1.
I've looked into some install logs within the directory c:\iwinstall, especially in c:\iwinstall\modules\tstemplating.
There is a log directory with an file called <TIMESTAMP>Interwoven_ContentCenter_FormsPublisher_InstallLog.xml,
within this file there I can see some files which were installed into the \iw-home\httpd\iw\ewebeditpro20 directory, but no HTML-Files.
On my server I can see an additional directory \iwinstall\modules\tstemplating\SP6.5.0.1,
there's an install log named <TIMESTAMP>Interwoven_Templating_InstallLog.xml and within this log I can see your missing HTML-pages.
Therefore I would say, the files you miss on your server come with SP1.
Perhaps we could find someone who can approve this...
Stefan
Nicholas
May be this is the reason. Let's see if someone approves..