I'm trying to customize the WebtopBrowserTree control so that perhaps I may be able to expand the Cabinets node on login. I've created the control and tag classes, but it control doesn't seem to use my custom WebtopBrowserTree control class, although it does use the custom Tag class. Maybe someone here can see something I missed.
Here is what I've done:
Note: both control and tag classes are in the same package.
Control Class:
package com.xyz.web.form.control;
public class WebTopBrowserTree extends com.documentum.webtop.control.WebTopBrowserTree {
public WebTopBrowserTree() {
System.out.println("WebTopBrowserTree constructor");
}
@Override
public void onInit(ArgumentList args) {
System.out.println("WebTopBrowserTree.onInit");
super.onInit(args);
}
}
Tag Class:
public class WebTopBrowserTreeTag extends com.documentum.webtop.control.WebTopBrowserTreeTag {
@Override
public Control getControl() {
Control control = super.getControl();
System.out.println("WebTopBrowserTreeTag.getControl() - " + control.getClass());
return control;
}
@Override
protected Class getControlClass() {
return com.xyz.web.form.control.WebTopBrowserTree.class;
}
}
TLD:
<tag>
<name>browsertree</name>
<tagclass>com.xyz.web.form.control.WebTopBrowserTreeTag</tagclass>
...
</tag>
JSP:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tlds/agnform_1_0.tld" prefix="agn" %>
...
<agn:browsertree name='<%=BrowserTree.TREE_CONTROL%>' ... />
Here is the OUTPUT I get:
WebTopBrowserTreeTag.getControl() - class com.documentum.webtop.control.WebTopBrowserTree
WebTopBrowserTreeTag.getControl() - class com.documentum.webtop.control.WebTopBrowserTree
WebTopBrowserTreeTag.getControl() - class com.documentum.webtop.control.WebTopBrowserTree
WebTopBrowserTreeTag.getControl() - class com.documentum.webtop.control.WebTopBrowserTree
WebTopBrowserTreeTag.getControl() - class com.documentum.webtop.control.WebTopBrowserTree
WebTopBrowserTreeTag.getControl() - class com.documentum.webtop.control.WebTopBrowserTree