Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data deploy errors
motlnt
Hi
I am working on Teamsite 5.5.2 . I run data deploy scripts and it shows me two outputs, either success or failure
I just want to know that if my data deploy script fails, how can i get the appropriate error instead of generalised failure error??
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Which datadeploy scripts are you running? Which version of datadeploy or opendeploy are you running? The best place to find error details are in the logs. If you are using OpenDeploy 6.0 or above (which it sounds like based on your description), check out the OD logs under odhome/log. You should see some log file names that have the name of your deployment within them.
Mariam