Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Add properties to workspace folders
Martijnvl
Hi,
Can anyone help me with the following?
I have created a workspace with 4 subfolders. I want to add some extra properties to those folders like document type, class ect.
I tried serveral things but everytime it failed to work.
Hopefully someone has the solution for me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
A little more information would be very helpful.
What version of TeamSite are you using, including Service Pack level.
What exactly have you tried? What API did you use, what were the parameters? Is your goal to set these values in external attributes, or some where else?
Regards,
lissa
Martijnvl
Hoi,
We work with and worksite 8 environment. I am creating a dll that will be used in web app.
The app will create a workspace containing 4 sub folders in the users mailsite.
i use this code for that:
IManDocumentFolder docFile = myWorkSpace.DocumentFolders.AddNewDocumentFolderInheriting("Documents", "Documents");
this will create a folder called "Documents", this folders will contain all documents for a specific matter. The "document Type" profile options must also be dll...my question is do i need addtionalProperties or customPropertis or maybe something.... to get this working within my dll.
So what i am asking is how do i set proprties onto a folder...
Tnx!!