Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Error
subin
Hi,
I was trying to create a new job by clicking File>New Job, then it gave me some error, I am attaching an screen shot of that error message. If anybody has any idea of what it means, please help me out. I'm using Teamsite 5.5.2 on unix platform.
Thanks
Subin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
reddyl
check the available_templates.cfg to see if its a well formed xml or not.
nipper
Need more info than that.
do any workflows work ? Is available_templates.cfg good ? going to another branch
and trying a submit.
If no workflows work, try comparing available_templates.cfg against the DTD.
The error implies (though I have never seen this error) that there is a configuration
problem on how the system kicks off workflows. It is not a common error and may imply
a bad TS install as well.
tou can also
ls -l $iw-home/bin/iwwft_available.ipl
should have r/x perms only
you can always try to execute it from Unix command line, it will fail with an error, but try to run
HTH
Andy
subin
Andy,
I checked the permissions for the available_templates.ipl, its rwxrwxr-x. None of the workflows are working now. This is our development box and was not being used for some time and today when i tried to submit a dcr i got this error. this was workign fine. Theres been soem problem with the templating.cfg too as in certain branches when we try to open a dcr we get teh following error " Templating Error Page
An exception was thrown: ".
i have checked for the well formedness of the available_templates.cfg and its well formed xml.
I'm attaching my available_templates.cfg file.
Thanks
Subin
DualDrillThroughSummary.rptdesign
DualDrillThroughCustomerDetail.rptdesign
DualDrillThroughDateDetail.rptdesign
nipper
is your perl working ? what happens if you try to run iwwft_avaiable.ipl
subin
When i run iwwft_available.ipl i'm geting the error saying no such file or directory whereas iwwft_available.ipl has execute permissions for all. I'm not sure whether it has something to do with the disk space. i have requested my admin to check on that. infact when i run any perl script it says no such file or directory.
As you mentioned the probability is that there is somethign wrong with perl on that box.
Thanks
Subin
nipper
perl is likely hosed
do a more of iwwft_available.ipl
should be something like:
#! /opt/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/perl -w
do an ls -l of that file
subin
Hi Andy,
I got confirmation from my admin that there was no perl. Somebody had messed with it.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Thanks
Subin