Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwextattr
jkm
Hi , I am running the following failry simple command and getting weird error
C:\Documents and Settings\admin>C:/iw-home/bin/iwextattr -g 'TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type' 'Y:\default\main\www\WORKAREA\work\templatedata\scat\links\data\test2'
ERROR:02422: Error connecting to server:
I am able to brose TS GUI etc so I dont think server is down
any pointers please
TS 6.5 Win 2k
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Did you try searching the forum for similar posts? Check out
this
post.
~Jeff
jkm
Hi Jeff,
thanks for tht article, I made those changes but still its not working .. I created two DWORDS TcpTimedWaitDelay and MaxUserPort and gave the decimal values 65536 and 120 but still the error persists .. I restarted the TS server as well but no luck ..
13adam13
Can you try running iwstat and see if it also says that the server is down?
--Adam Wilson
Migrateduser
Are you running a script that executes a series of iwextattr commands, or are you running iwextattr once from the command line?
jkm
Its resolved .. i tried few values of registry keys and it clicked :-)
soka
Hi,
I had the same problem, and for me it was pretty straightforward ...
First i tried:
C:\soka\tmp>iwattrib main objid
ERROR:02422: Error connecting to server:
Okay, is the server running?
C:\soka\tmp>iwstat
ERROR:02422: No such TeamSite user
BANG ... there you go ... NT
Start / Run -> runas /user:[yourdomain]\[youruser] "C:\WINNT\system32\CMD.EXE"
... and obviously it worked now, since the user I picked is a TeamSite user ...
I know that you already solved this issue, but I also make a post, so it will be available for others ...
Soka
Edited by soka on 11/09/05 00:39 AM (server time).