Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
passing of user name to workflow
Balaveera Thatikonda
Currently Working on TS6.5 , I have a workflow which is working on TS6.5 professional, but when I execute the same in TS6.5 Standard it is not executing, and it is not getting the iw_user value, how can I pass this value to the workflow from TS6.5 Standard?
Can we pass custom parameters to workflows?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Hmm, how is this workflow being invoked inside CC Standard?
Balaveera Thatikonda
Yes, the workflow is invoked inside CC Standard
Bill Klish
How? New Job from the Workflow Tasks portlet? A custom link that you added to the UI? From the standard submit wizard?
Edited by bk99nd on 07/05/05 01:39 PM (server time).