Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
content standard - refresh
Irene
In Content Standard, is it possible to make the workareas select box to show 'previously selected branch option' even after refreshing the screen?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I don't think so. Your question is a bit vague, but I assume that you mean the workarea selection in one of the Interwoven provided portlets. What is the use case you are working against here, as I don't understand what you mean by refreshing?
Irene
We have a portlet in Content Center - Standard, which has a select box. This is populated dynamically. Say A, B, C and D are the values, and C is selected. The requirement is, when the page is refreshed.... C should only appear as the selected value.