Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LiveSite Deploy
Aryan
When I try to deploy sites from the LiveSite development server to the LiveSite production server, i encounter a problem. I gets deployed properly to the
LiveSite - Home\enduser\web\sites
But when i start the end user web server I am not able to see any sites on the drop down
Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shanon
>LiveSite - Home\enduser\web\sites
There should be a sites\ folder un that directory and a default.site file inside that. If those aren't there, then your deployments aren't working.
First, have you configured the workflow ?
You must complete the directions in the README_LiveSite_Deploy.txt in this dir:
<iwhome>/local/config/wft/solutions
if you've done that, check the log file (wft_opendeploy.log or something ) here:
<iwhome>/tmp
HTH,
Shanon