Hello, I am on TS 6.1, Solaris, MT current version(4.0?)
I have imported a taxonomy from an excel file, and then exported is as xml. Currently i am just trying to write the perl that will parse the xml and give me all the uid's and associated labels. Here is what i have so far:
#!/usr/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
use TeamSite::Config;
use TeamSite::XMLparser;
use TeamSite::XMLnode;
my $proc_taxonomy ="/home/I260286/process.xml";
my $proc_xml = "";
if (open(DCR, "<$proc_taxonomy"))
{ local $/;
$proc_xml = <DCR>;
close(DCR);
}else
{
print "could not open $dcr";
}
my $rootnode = TeamSite::XMLnode->new($proc_xml);
my
@targets = $rootnode->get_node_list('SVTerm');
for ($i = 0; $i <
@targets; $i++) {
#print "$i : $targets[$i]\n";
print $targets
->get_attrib('UID'), "\n";
print $targets->value('label'), "\n";
#print "$i\n";
}
This gets me the first uid and label in the taxonomy. not sure where to go, sorry I am a little new at this, other scripts I have done have all been on dcr xml files, and after trying to use that code , this is where I am at now..
I am attaching the taxonomy as well..