Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Recompile the CSSDK
tjmoretto
CSSDK 2.50
-----
Is there anyway I can recompile the included sdk? I realize the api is another layer above the WSDL->JAVA code, but I am getting exceptions within my application server and would like to recompile the sdk to insure that all my code are running the same libraries!
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish. What libraries are you unsure of? How is your application structured?
-Bill
tjmoretto
My application is currently throwing an exception when I try to get a CSFactory instance (see previous post). One of the requirements for the application I am building, is to use web services to connect to three different applications. In order for all three applications to use the same axis libraries and to remove any other class exceptions that I might have in the future; I wanted to recompile the CSSDK. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the source any ideas you could chime in would be appreciated.
Specifically I would like to get the source for the Factory package as that is the one I am having problems with.
thanks
Edited by tjmoretto on 07/06/05 07:39 AM (server time).
Bill Klish
I will say it is very unlikely any source will be made available to you.
I am not exactly sure what version of Axis is being used, but you can check it out in either the UICG manual or by looking in the WEB-INF/lib path of the content center application on your teamsite server.
I think your connection problem is not related to having different versions of these libraries (see my response to your other post)
-Bill
Migrateduser
Hi,
The axis version used is 1.1. And to confirm an earlier post, the sources wont be available for recompile.
Best Regards,
Narendra
tjmoretto
I have a prior posting regarding the error I am getting when trying to instantiate a CSFactory.getFactory() method call within a servlet running inside a tomcat web app.
I have had success using the WSDL->JAVA and then I have to create my own api, but I would perfer to use the CSSDK! Any ideas on how I can leverage the CSSDK, without getting the errors from my prior post?