Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
dump replicant list into perl array
Hans
I seem to recall there is a convenient way of dumping a replicant list into a perl array.
I've looked for this syntax but can't find it. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Thank you.
TS 6.1 on Solaris 8
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ottawa_IWOV
I think this should do it ...
<iw_perl>
<![CDATA[
my
@array
= iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.replicant');
]]>
</iw_perl>
Adam Stoller
You only need the CDATA tags if you are creating strict-XML-compliant PTs - which in my opinion is not worth it - far easier to create non-strict-XML-compliant PTs and leave out all the CDATA verbiage.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Hans
Yes that's it... thanks Lucas!
TS 6.1 on Solaris 8
querymodbasedondiffdataset.rptdesign