Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Templating
System
TS 6.5 SP2
Windows 2k3 SP1
The data capture template has standard blank page with text boxes and labels. Is it possible to add graphics to this page?
Can some one provide code sample to do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
alanhill
We're just in the process of upgrading to SP2, so I haven't had enough experience to be able to give you any examples, but I would think the best way would be to use the FormAPI functionality, effectively using javascript to output some graphics. What control you have for positioning them within the DCT I'm not sure, perhaps you could use CSS positioning to shoe horn it in there.
I know templates (sory 'forms') aren't usually the most usable forms for business users, so if you find a way of making them more user friendly, let us all know!
Good luck.
Cheers
Alan
Teamsite Template Developer