Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
403 Forbidden Error
Balu110
In our UAT environment, when I try to preview files (html, gif etc.,) from my workarea, I am getting 403 Forbidden Error but the same is not happening in our Dev environment.
I have the same file permissions (rw-rw-r--) in both environments. Also I have checked the submit.cfg between the environments and found no difference.
In both the environments, we are running Teamsite 6.1 on Solaris 8
Can some one suggest me, how to trouble shoot this?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Those are often web server errors. Check the servletd logs as well as the apache/IIS logs.
ccprofessional
did you check permissions on all executibles under iw-home?
Can you access the files directly on the webserver using customer web server port?
Johnny
Did you stop / start teamsite?
I know that iplanet/netscape can freak out if the teamsite file system unmounts.
Have you tried restart your webserver?.. It's as simple as that if it's the problem.
John Cuiuli
Balu110
I have checked servletd, access and error logs and unable find any specific errors. The preview problem in UAT environment is happening in only some branches.
For example:
/default/main/branch1/WORKAREA/wrokarea_A/test1.html -> Able to preview with no errors
/default/main/branch2/WORKAREA/wrokarea_A/test1.html -> Unable to preview files.
ccprofessional
use iwproxy -d to find out if any unwanted redirects are occuring.
If I were you I would open a support case as well
Balu110
Thanks for your reply. I already created a case with IW.