2)As soon as the original .tpl file is compliled and generates the regular output html i can write the code to create a new html file.simply like print EOP but how do i specify the new path and make this code to output in a new html file rather than same file?
well!? ..from where does iwpt_get_ofile_name("dirname") fetch the values?
branch vpath-regex=".*" preview-dir="/templatedata/iw_preview" _Rishi
clicking on "generate" abc.tpl file generates $workarea/abc.html.I want that clicking on "generate" should read abc.tpl and generate following outputfiles:$workarea/abc.html$workarea/newfolder/abc.htmlThe above 2 abc.html files have a small format difference of header/footer.
HiI have tryed using iw_ostream in tpl to output data to more than 1 file but the problem is that sub-directories must have been created before-hand for iw_ostream to create the file., i,e. for iw_ostream file='****/b.htm' mode='cwd' it will throw error : Could not output file: Y:/default/main/WORKAREA/****/b.htm. But if I create **** subdirectory first and then run tpl no problem. It creates b.htm.I tryed using mkdir(); before call to but mkdir doesn't work. Is there a way to force iw_ostream to create directries dynamically or to use mkdir ?Thanks a lot.murali