Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Troubleshooting Trusted Logon - Web Interface
mmagpayo
Hello,
I have been trying to troubleshoot using Trusted Logon with the web interface. I can use Trusted Logon just fine with Outlook, but with the web interface I keep getting "Login unsuccessful..." An associate and I have been trying to check logs, config files, retraced the installation steps (as documented in the Trusted Logon manual), and we've run out of ideas of where we could look to find the problem. I'm new to Worksite MP, so if there's any thing I could post that may help, let me know. Thanks for the help in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
andma05
I've got the same problem here. I receive the windows logon box enter userid and password and then get a 404 error. Still looking !!!!!