Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
JS changes not being picked up
nipper
This is very strange
Solaris 2.9, TS 6.5
I have a JS, (autonaming of DCR)
use this call:
<script src="/iw/autoname_dcr.js"/>
Any changes (add an alert, etc) never happen. It is like it is cached somewhere (from my implementation yesterday)
If I copy it to autoname_dcr1.js and point my DCT to it, everything works.
Tried different systems, cleared my cache, no luck.
Tips/Pointers/RTFMs appreciated
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
Browser settings? I think IE can be notorious about caching JS unless you set it to refresh "Every time I visit a page"
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.
nipper
no help
I have to log off my desktop and then log back on. Thanks MS
brandon1
Have you tried ctrl F5 which is supposed to get a "fresh" copy of the page?
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Windows
nipper
did not help
cc96ai
Try to add
<script language="javascript"
location="webserver"
src="/iw/autoname_dcr.js"/>
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0
Edited by cc96ai on 10/26/05 07:38 AM (server time).
Migrateduser
What does iwproxy -d report? Is your src attribute correct?
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
nipper
Try to add
<script language="javascript" location="webserver" src="/iw/autoname_dcr.js"/>
That was it. Thanks. If we ever meet, I owe you a beer.
cc96ai
Good to hear thats working
I will mark down that beer in my list
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0