Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Default option for Presentation Template
SMB
The user can select from two possible options for presentation templates when generating a DCR. How do I select a default presentation template? List of all the presentation templates are alphabetized and first one on the list is the default. I went through the forums to see if anybody had similar questions but did not find anything relative.
Thanks,
PRS
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Not sure you can do much about this, unless you prepend some sort of leading indicator in the name of your presentation template to force one to be the first in the list. for example
1 - Default Layout
2- Complex Layout
etc.
You would have to write your own template interface and parse your own configuration file to do this. You might want to open a feature request to get this capability added to the templating.cfg file in the future.
gzevin
you do not generate a DCR. You generate HTML.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Adam Stoller
Actually you *might* generate HTML - but you do generate *from* a DCR ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
ccprofessional
since we are at it..
you *could* generate a DCR as well ;-)
we used to be able to *generate* a DCT as well (pre 6.x) that conforms to a given xml.
SMB
I meant to say generating from a DCR. I am providing two options for presentation templates 1.) to generate jsp 2.) to generate html. Option 1 is always selected as the default, but I would like option 2 to be the default. As mentioned in one of the replies this is not possible unless you write your own template interface and parse your own configuration file. or you prepend some sort of leading indicator in the name of your presentation template. I had thought about the second solution, but I would have to change lot of files and is error prone. If any other solutions, please let me know. Thanks everyone for your feedback.
Edited by SMB on 07/11/05 09:47 AM (server time).